Slinkies & Such

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pretty much the day after I turned 24, I decided for my 25th birthday I wanted to throw a theme party (because who doesn't love a theme?!) and after tossing around some ideas around with my friends/boyfriend, I concluded an 80's Theme Party was where it's at. I mean, I was born in the 80's & how fun would it be to have all your friends dress up in 80's gear & adorn my house with 80's decor?

So I began perusing Pinterest and found a plethora of ideas. Really, what did we do before Pinterest?!  Here are some of my 80's party must-haves so far... 

I love the "Made in the 80's" idea of an invitation. 
This party must must musssstttt include slinkies, glow sticks & Rubik's Cubes.  I especially love how the Rubik's Cube is used to hold a description of the food behind it.
I also love the idea of a photo booth area and this colorful one is perfection.
Also. All guests are required to drink out of colorful straws

But if my 25th birthday has nothing else--it has to have THIS CAKE.


This design reminds of of 99.9% of the clothes I wore from 4-7 years old. And I. LOVE. IT.
More to come soon! Also, any ideas/suggestions/etc etc etc are welcome & appreciated :)

2 comments:

  1. i want to come to this party. that is all i have to say. oh, and i'm excited to see your costume - you will rock this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if only you were still living in (or visiting!) Phoenix

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger