ABC's Of Me

Sunday, April 13, 2014

I saw this on Pieces of the Reese Life, and loved it so much, I had to do it myself!

A - Age: 25 
B - Birthday: December 8 
C - Color: Purple 
D - Drink: Wine, Currently Fresca 
E - Eyes: Green or blue, I’m not really sure. Erik says they’re hazel but I know he’s wrong about that, shh don’t tell him. 
F - Flashback: to San Diego summers… because it’s almost that time again!! 


G - Gent: Erik, my best friend and love of my life.


H - Hobby: Cooking. I LOVE cooking and watching cooking shows; my favorite is The Chew. I record it everyday and watch it when I get home from work. 
I - Indulgence: ICE CREAM. I barely ever keep it in the house because I have no self control. 
J - Job: Kindergarten teacher 
K - Kiddos: Baby Anderson coming in October! 
L - Love: Erik, my friends, my family, the beach 
M - Music: I really hate when people ask me what music I like because my response is always an awkward blank stare and, “uhhhh everything?” But Citizen Cope is my favorite and I love rap & hip hop, so there’s that. 
N - Nickname: Stine. That’s actually more like my name considering hardly anyone calls me Christina. 
O - One Wish: For a healthy, happy baby!
P - Pets: Kobe!! 


Q - Quote: “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.” 
R - Residence: Tucson, AZ 
S - Siblings: 1 younger sister, Kelly 


T - Temperature: Currently 79 & sunny! Enjoying these few weeks of spring Arizona gets before it’s 100+ degrees out everyday. 


U - University: Arizona State!!! 
V - Vehicle: Yari the Yaris 
W - Worst Habit: I’m very, very, very impatient. 
X - XRays: Fun Fact: I have scoliosis, so I’ve had my back x-rayed multiple times. I’ve also had my hand and hip bone x-rayed, because (another fun fact!) when those bones fuse together, that’s how you can tell when you’ve stopped growing and the scoliosis won’t get worse. Okay one more fun fact: I stopped growing when I was 16. 
Y - Yuck: In case you missed it, you can find all the things I find disgusting, here
Z - Zodiac: Sagittarius. A psychic once told me I’m also a double fire sign, which basically means I’m crazy… but in the best way possible ;)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you did it! Absolutely dying that you've posted about all things disgusting! That is great. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love that ABC post of yours. It's like giving us, your readers, tidbits of your life. We have the same Hs and Is. Haha! Congratulations for K, by the way! The X had me worried in the start, though, but it's good that everything's under control. I hope everyone's in the best of health! Cheers!

    Scott Cravey @ US HealthWorks

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger