Easter Weekend

Monday, April 21, 2014

A lovely Easter Weekend is even lovelier when you wake up Monday morning and it's the start of your Spring Break! 

Erik & I headed up to Scottsdale Friday, with my friend from Tucson, Jaclyn, in tow. We met up with some friends for dinner & drinks (read: water) and while Erik played golf Saturday, we worked on our pre-Spring Break tans.

On Sunday, my parents had some family and friends over for Easter brunch.  I convinced my mom to do a brunch mostly because I really didn't want to eat honey-baked ham and I was having a cinnamon roll craving.  Although, I will probably never make homemade cinnamon rolls ever again.  Despite them being delicious, they were a pain in the behind to make.  I am not a baker.


There was so much yummy food and great company, and the weather was absolutely perfect.





And can I just say how uuuuuhbsessed I am with my Easter dress.  Jaclyn bought it for me after we spotted it at Tarjay Saturday and decided I had to have it.  Now that my tummy is progressing from a food baby to an actually baby bump, this dress is so flattering and sooooo comfortable.  I can't seem to find it online, but it's Liz Lange maternity for Target.  So if you're pregnant (or even if you're not) run to your nearest Target and grab yourself one. 


And of course (as you can see) no Easter is complete until you dye some eggs. 


Hope everyone had the most fabulous Easter! xoxo




1 comment:

  1. Those cinnamon rolls look Devine! I haven't dyed Easter eggs in so long!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger