Humpday Bumpday: 15 Weeks

Wednesday, April 30, 2014



How far along: 15 weeks
Gender: Still think GIRL, pretty sure I even convinced Erik it's a girl.
Weight gain: 5 lbs+
Maternity clothes: Loving my Gap maternity leggings! Also purchased a couple more tanks and dresses... preparing for the 100+ degree weather I'll be 6 months+ pregnant during.
Stretch marks: Nope. But I started running out of my Wedela stretch mark oil, so I switched up my stretch mark cream game and got some Mustela.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: My Snoogle arrived yesterday and so far I'm lovin' it!! Erik thinks it's hilarious to call it my "poop pillow" because it's brown and I guess kinda sorta looks like poop when it's all curled up.
Best moment this week: We went to pho last night which always makes me happy and means I have an awesome lunch today!
Miss anything: I miss my clothes fitting the way they used to. I'm in this awkward "did you eat too many cupcakes or are you pregnant?" stage.
Happy or Moody: Although Erik says I'm extra sassy, I'm definitely a lot less moody these days.  Thanks, hormones!
Movement: Every time I feel something that may or may not be gas, I stand completely still and try to figure out if it is indeed gas or baby. 
Cravings: Strawberries and peanut butter... give 'em to me together or separate.
Queasy or sick: Feeling good! And one day I'll learn not to take my prenatal on an empty stomach, then we'll be all good.
Looking forward to: Summer is right around the corner, and although I'm dreading the heat, I can't wait to start getting baby things together and a week in San Diego.

XO






1 comment:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger