3 Ways To Spot A Questionable Person

Thursday, April 3, 2014

I really like the word questionable.  I use it in my classroom quite often because it sounds much better than, "OHMIGOD what are you doing?! That is so weird! Remove that glue stick cap from your forehead immediately!" 
And I think there's 3 pretty clear ways to spot the questionable people among us. (Note how I said spot not avoid because we all gotta love a good questionable person at the end of the day).

They don't give the courtesy wave.  You better hope I don't let you into my lane in your dire moment of merging and you don't give me the courtesy wave.  You will feel my wrath. Just kidding.  No you won't.  Because I'll be screaming at you with my windows rolled up and you probably won't know any better.  I yell at people while driving like I would never speak to anyone, ever.  Is that road rage?

They have an iPhone, but no case.  Maybe I should be commending these people because they are ever so careful or are just living on the edge taking their precious iPhones out into the cruel, cruel world without any protection.  But let's get real.  I don't care who you are, your phone is gonna hit the ground eventually and without a case, it's gonna break.  SO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING NOT HAVING A CASE?!

They put ketchup on their hotdogs.  If you know me, you know I loooooooove ketchup.  But c'monnnnn, ketchup is not for hotdogs! Mustard and sauerkraut, and if you're really daring, relish goes on hotdogs... anything but ketchup! 

In related news, I know this is three ways to spot a questionable person, but my darling fiancĂ© did something so questionable tonight.  He said he wanted Hamburger Helper, I wasn't opposed, so he goes to the store and gets what we need.  When I gather all the stuff he got to start "cooking" I pick up the Hamburger Helper box and realize it's not cheeseburger macaroni. Who says they want Hamburger Helper and doesn't get cheeseburger macaroni?!?! It was stroganoff, in case you're just as confused as I was... 

Love him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger