Humpday Bumpday: 13 Weeks

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I was planning to do these bumpdates every Monday, but Humpday Bumpday just has such a nice ring to it! 


How far along: 13 weeks
Gender: I think girl, Erik thinks wants a boy
Weight gain: 5 lbs
Maternity clothes: I pretty much only wear skirts and dresses  to work these days (pants are not really my friend) and immediately change into my Gap maternity leggings when I get home.
Stretch marks:  Still hoping to steer clear of those, using Weleda Pregnancy Body Oil
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Good! Except I've been having some crazy weird dreams. Like the one I had last night where my doctor told me the baby's head was too big, and I insisted that was only because I have a big head.
Best moment this week: I had my regular doctor appointment today (last week was my NT Scan) and the baby was moving around too much to pick up the heartbeat longer than a couple seconds on the doppler, so I had an ultrasound and got to see the lil babe doing a headstand. Also finding out the results of the NT Scan came back completely normal.
Miss anything: Lunch meat, which actually sounds really gross to say... but somewhere out there a turkey sandwich is calling my name.
Movement: This baby is definitely a mover! I can't wait til I can actually feel the movement.
Cravings: Fruit still. And Italian, gimme some pasta and pizza.
Queasy or sick: I only feel nauseous now if I take my prenatal on an empty stomach.
Looking forward to: Finding out if we're having a boy or girl! (On May 27!) And spring break next week!!!

Our little gymnast 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger