Humpday Bumpday: 14 Weeks

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Happy Humpday Bumpday! 
My Spring Break has finally arrived and I'm lovin' it.


How far along: 14 weeks
Gender: We find out for sure May 27, but I'm 100% convinced it's a girl. Trust me, I'm a doctor. 
Weight gain: 5 lbs. (Probably more after all the Easter candy I consumed)
Maternity clothes: There was a small part of me that thought I'd never have to wear maternity clothes. HAHAHA! I can still fit into all my normal clothes, but now that I have a few maternity pieces, I realize they are so much more comfortable and fit me so much better. Wow, what a concept.
Stretch marks: Nope. 
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: I'm thinking I'm going to need to invest in one of those pregnancy pillows soon.  It's really hard for me to get comfortable on my side and I know I won't be able to lay on my back too much longer.
Best moment this week: It's Spring Break!! I got to meet Erik for a lunch date yesterday, and he treated me to a mani/pedi. 
Miss anything: I missed having mimosas at Easter brunch. But Erik made me a "virgin mimosa" or as I like to call it, orange juice.
Happy or Moody: In what I lacked in morning sickness, I've made up for with "morning crazy." Some people say "don't talk to me before my coffee."  Well, don't talk to this pregnant lady before I've eaten.  I have lost my shit 3 times now after Erik has said something completely harmless while I was making breakfast. Pregnancy hormones and being hungry are a lethal combination. 
Movement: I swear I'm feeling some new sensations in my tummy that are not gas, but possibly my imagination. 
Cravings: Carbs, pickles, cottage cheese-which I eat by the spoonfuls straight from the container, horchata (I made my own horchata frappuccino yesterday!)


Queasy or sick: I woke up Sunday night soooooo nauseous which I found bizarre because I haven't felt nauseous in awhile before that.
Looking forward to: We're going to San Diego tomorrow and I could not be more excited for a long weekend at the beach! 

Beerbelly. Babybelly.



3 comments:

  1. How cute!! It's all so exciting :) hey I hope your having a girl because I swear I'm the only one on the planet having a girl! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, this is so so so sweet!! i love the beer belly/baby belly photo and your smiles and your cute stomach - i'm crossing my fingers it's a girl!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger