First Comes Love, Then Comes...

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Baby?! In case you missed my last post, Erik & I are expecting a pumpkin in October! But before I even found out I was pregnant, and even before we got engaged, we knew we wanted to get married in the summer.  Since we got engaged in February, this summer was out of the question, so summer 2015 it was! 
We also knew we wanted to get married in Temecula, CA.  Erik & I went to visit some of his friends in Temecula about 3 years ago and absolutely fell in the love with the wine country. It is beautiful and SO much fun! We also met in California, so it was perfect!
This past weekend, my mom, sister, and girlfriends, Sarah & Kate headed off to the vineyards to pick the place Erik & I would be getting hitched. We went to 5 places and literally after leaving each place I said, "THIS is the place we're going to get married!" 
Until the last place absolutely stole my heart.
I honestly can't remember the particular wineries we visited 3 years ago, so when planning this trip, I was just choosing places that looked nice and could schedule a tour for the time we needed.  But I had a feeling about the last place we were going to visit from the beginning.  Although each place was fabulous, everything about the last place was perfection. 

So on June 13, 2015, Erik & I will be getting married here!

Our girls' weekend in Temecula was such a blast (even though there was no wine tasting for me) and I can't wait to share our special day with the amazing friends and family we have in our lives!

Here's some more shots from our Wedding Wine Weekend..





My breakfast Sunday morning, "Elvis french toast" 
... french toast stuffed with peanut butter & bananas. YUM. 



Happy Thirsty Thursday, friends! Have some wine for me!





1 comment:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger