A Work in Progress

Thursday, July 25, 2013

I wanted to post a picture of my classroom before I did anything to it.  Okay, that's kiiiiiiiiinda a lie, I moved stuff into this classroom from my old classroom (or box as my BFF liked to call it).  Yes, my current classroom (the one pictured below) might not look like the biggest room ever (it's not) but compared to my old classroom-it's a freakin MANSION!! And I couldn't be happier to call it my own.  Although, I will miss my close & comfy old classroom (I said goodbye to it several times) I can't wait to jazz this one up and make new mems with my kiddos!  


I have big plans for this space. BIG. PLANS.  Including paisley, pennants, polka dots, and owls.  UGH, alliteration fail. 

Stay tuned! :)

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you do with the room! Sometimes I secretly wish I was a teacher just so I could do all the cute Pinterest ideas ;)

    My friend has a successful blog about teacher related stuff, you should check it out :) http://primarypunch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome blog! Thanks :)

      I don't know what I'd do without Pinterest & teacher blogs!!!

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger