My Forever Faves

Saturday, July 27, 2013

I love trying new products and experimenting with what works best for my skin, face, hair, etc. etc. etc. But I have a few go to's, my tried & true products, the ones I always come back to...my forever faves.


1. Nars Blush-Orgasm. Apologies for the picture that barely shows what this product even is-but does an excellent job at showing how much I love it! (and how cheap I am in that I won't buy a new one until I get every last bit of it).  I discovered this blush in high school and never looked back.  It's the perfect pink/peach, with a little shimmer...but not that "look my cheeks have glitter all over them!" shimmer. 

2. Maybelline Great Lash-Very Black. This. Mascara. Probably one of the first makeup purchases I ever made and what a great one it was! I've tried others (ahem, a much more expensive brand, that shall remain nameless, but rhymes with Pancome) well this is so much better than that! (catch that Legally Blonde quote??)

3. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Toner.  I use this after I wash my face at night and before I put my makeup on in the morning (by the way, I wash my face with Dial Antibacterial Gold Bar Soap once a day-really helps if you have skin that tends to break out.) But I digress, I've seen a noticeable difference in my skin & pores since starting to use this toner, so it's a keeper.

4. & 5. Bare Minerals Warmth & Foundation.  I started using Bare Minerals when I was in college after my BFF recommended it to me.  I was very skeptical at first and didn't think I'd like using a powder foundation.  But I was wrong. I love it.  And the warmth gives your face the perfect glow. (Side note: I don't like/use the Bare Minerals brushes, I use these.)

6. Tresemme Tres Two Extra Firm Control Hairspray.  "Extra Firm Control" might sound a little intimidating but don't be scurred, it will not give your hair that crunchy look/feel but it will keep every hair in place all day. And it smells good too!

Happy Saturday!











2 comments:

  1. I share some of these favs! Adore bare minerals. And Nars orgasm is a beautiful color! So great!
    Kallie But First, Coffee -- JewelMint Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Nars blush too, only one I use ;)

    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger