I Scream, You Scream

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

...we all scream for ice cream!

Scene: Saturday at the grocery store with my boyfriend.
Me: I want some popsicles.
Him: We should get ice cream instead.
Me: No, popsicles are better. (lieeeeeeeeees)
Him: Okay. Fine. Pick some out.


Scene: Monday night after dinner at home.
Him: I could really go for some ice cream.
Me: Why didn't we get the ice cream?!
Me: POPSICLES ARE SO STUPID!!!!
Him: I told you.


Well. This morning I composed myself. Apologized to the popsicles for calling them stupid. And decided to make some "ice cream." Yes. It's "ice cream" not ice cream (but I swear it's just as good! almost).


Look that's all you need!

I cut up the bananas like that before I put them in the freezer (makes life a little easier).


Place frozen bananas slices and about a tablespoon or 2 of the almond butter & chocolate syrup in a food processor.


Bleeeeeeeeeend! 


....and enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger