California Lovin'

Sunday, July 21, 2013

I just got home yesterday from a San Diego vaca and for the past week this was my view...



My parents rented a beach house (literally right on the beach) and our days were spent from the time the sun came up until the sun went down on the beach or patio with an icy cold beverage in hand.  Very sadly, Erik wasn't able to come this year (work sucks) but my BFF Sarah was there and I don't think we stopped laughing for more than 30 seconds at a time.
She also let me make funny pictures of her...
One of my good friends from college, Kate, who lives in San Diego now, came to visit us for a couple days too.


More patio sitting and wining


Of course, no vacation is complete without some low & slow eggs...


...or Mom's homemade spaghetti & meatballs



....or a cartwheel on the beach :)
Although I would like to relive this moment over & over & over again, I'm happy to be home with Erik and Kobe.  Erik and I went out for dinner last night and he ordered his first bowl of Pho and loved it (about damn time!)

2 comments:

  1. We're on the East Coast and this totally makes me miss Cali! Great pics :)

    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I used to live in New Jersey... loved going down the shore there too!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger