My Favorite Workout

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I used to think that if when I'm rich, I would want to hire a personal trainer. Someone who is always coming up with new & exciting exercises for you while helping you look your best... what could be better?? But alas, something like that is "too rich for my blood" -as my boyfriend would say. 

But one fine day, I came across Fitness Blender on YouTube. My thoughts of hiring an expensive personal trainer flew out the window! These guys (well. girl and guy, actually) have sooooooooo many videos. All I have to do is type in what kinda workout I want to do and am greeted with a plethora of choices. Some are longer, some are shorter. (I never pick one longer than 40 minutes, but if you so desire, go ahead, you psycho, and pick a video longer than 40 mins.) But DO NOT let the shortness of any video fool you! Shortness does not equal easiness, as my naive ass once thought. However, once you're done feeling like you're gonna die, you will feel absolutely fantastic about yourself and life! And after you're done dying, you can thank me them for saving you thousands on a personal trainer. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger