Wine Tasting

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Did you know I love wine? And wine tasting? ;)

At the very beginning of summer, Erik & I went to visit his parents in Montana. While we were there, we went to this cute restaurant that sold wine (and had wine tasting!) upstairs. So after lunch we made our way up there, naturally. I came across this wine tasting sign and thought I have to have this. Erik & I would be moving into a new place at the end of June and it would look perfect in our new kitchen (I also hung it up in the kitchen of our old place, even though we were only there for a few weeks after we got back from Montana because I loved it so much!)



I wasn't sure where I was gonna put it in our new home, but as I was unpacking the kitchen I thought, "Why not make my own wine tasting station?!" (I don't think anyone calls them "wine tasting stations" - but it's the best I could come up with)

So I added this


And this


And got this! "The Wine Tasting Station"



Did you know I also love Target?

1 comment:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger