Weekend Update

Monday, July 8, 2013

What a fun weekend! But I guess that's to be expected if your weekend is kickstarted with fireworks.

Friday morning meant another red, white & blue breakfast for me!


After Erik got home from work, we decided to try out a new restaurant for dinner.  I had this fabulous Pho.


And I made sure my leftovers got home safely ;)


Erik took on the task of mounting the TV in our bedroom.


Kobe & I supervised


Saturday we partook in my favorite activity, wine tasting!!!



We redecorated our bathroom.



Easy like Sunday morning ... blueberry & banana pancakes


Kobe got a new bone...


...and we got the Playstation Move. SO fun!


Sunday night we ended our weekend with our favorite pasta (recipe here) & current favorite shows (Dexter & Ray Donovan)



The first 5 days after the weekend are always the hardest.




2 comments:

  1. I HAVE to follow you now, you had me at cheese, wine & you love pho!?

    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you! I only recently discovered pho so I have to make up for lost time! :)

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger